Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 169- Sketch

Hello friends, welcome to my sharing today.

Today, i'm sharing my new project for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge bi-weekly challenge with the new challenge theme: Sketch 

Here is the sketch design for this challenge.



So here is my card for this challenge.
I;m using Stork which sponsor by QKR to create a congratulation card for my colleague who just got pregnant recently. Yay, this is super excited and i wanted to give her all my best wishes for her baby!


Here is the closer look for my card.
In case you have no idea what is sketch challenge all about, you may check the challenge post here to have more details about the challenge.

For this challenge, we do have sponsor(s) below for our winner, do come and join the fun together.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 Images


Prize: 3 Images


Prize: 5 Digis






No comments:

Post a Comment