Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #26: Anything Goes

Hello scrappy friends, Happy Thursday.
Today, I'm ready to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


The card i share today is using Dandelions in A Manson Jar from A Day For Daisies.
I colored my image with Fine Color Marker, and i create my background with stencil, distress ink and Heidi Swapp Teal Color Shine spray.


I added a teal color ribbon, and ink up the sentiment. Last, i complete my card with some stickers.
Hope you like my card today.

As for this month, we do have sponsor(s) as below for our challenge, you are welcome to enter the challenge by posting your projects in our challenge blog.

Sponsor:
Prize: 3 Digis


See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment