Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 177 - Steampunk

Hello friends, happy Saturday.
Today, I'm back with my last project for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge bi-weekly challenge with the new challenge theme: Steampunk.
Yes, it's not typo, just to let you all know that this going to be my last DT post for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge as i seriously need a break from most of the DT team i have now, and need some personal time for other matters.
It's been wonderful time spending with the DTs, and i really enjoy myself as part of the team in this challenge, wish Crafter's Cafe Challenge all the best.


Now, back to my sharing today with the challenge theme Steampunk.
I barely create anything related with this theme, and i just give myself a try with the image steampunk ladybug from My Stitch Back in Twine.


Pretty old school feeling, and i seriously love the simple layout for my card.

Hope you enjoy my sharing for today, see you again.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: $10 Voucher


Prize: 5 Images


Prize: 3 Images



No comments:

Post a Comment