Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scrapbook pages and Layout

As I'm thinking what to post from all my art work, then i decided to post some scrapbook pages/ layout that I've done. I'm not really into layout art work, just a few pieces to show as below.


This is the first ever scrapbook layout that I've created. I'm using some papers and flowers that i have(which very limited) to create this layout. I still remember that it is where i just started my scrapping life few weeks only, and i decided to do my very first layout pages for me and my hubby wedding photo. :)


This is my second layout done for a friend of mine, who is getting married on 16 Sept 2013. I just get some layout idea from website and decided to do this as a wedding gift for her and her hubby, I've add the bird cage and some Prima Flowers on the layout.


This is my third layout done. This is not a 12 x 12 scrapbook pages, instead, this is a 6 x 5 canvas pages. I've get the idea from her: Gabrielle Pollacco, I just love all her projects and she is so amazing! This is the first time i'm hands on Gesso and stencil, and the feeling is awesome. 
For the background, i'm using a green color and yellow color mini stamp pad to create the color effect. Then, I used the sentiment from Unity Stamp, Everything love, the word just so pretty and match the picture.
In case you want to have a look, I've share her video as below for your reference.

Video Tutorial - 'Laugh' Step by Step








This is my latest layout for another friend of my whom just married in Mar 14. I just used a lot of Prima Flower and all the embellishment  from Prima is so pretty! I couldn't express by words how pretty it is for all the Prima items. I'm so bless that i manage to buy Prima's Warehouse Sales Box last Dec, and i'm actually hopping to buy it again by this year end. :)
 For the couple, i actually have done another card for them, picture as below... ;)

Wish them Happy Married and happy ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment