Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Card in a box - the magic of Christmas

Hi, friends! It's good to be back to scrappy world again! yay!
I know i've missing for a month, yes, A MONTH and i have not posting any artworks! (sinful...)
Actually, all this happened because i'm busy sewing a quilt blanket for my mom in law as birthday present, then i've involve in my best buddy wedding on 27th Dec which just 2 days after Christmas, my schedule is running off for the whole Dec.... :( 
I promise to post more coming months okay! :)

To back to my post today, i'm little bit late to post this, but this is one of my favorite project for Dec. The card in the box for Christmas!


This is not the first time i'm  doing card in the box, but i do modify a bit from the previous card in the box. I always dreaming to have a candy house by my own, and i create this card from the inspiration of candy house. Fairy tales always begin with a candy house that sits quietly in the jungle....  quite, snowing and the sweet aroma of candy house....:)


The sentiment i used is from Unity Stamp Magic Of Christmas November Sentiment Kit. I've emboss it with black color emboss powder.


Different view from different angle. 


Hope you like my card in the box today, do leave me a message if you love it too!
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment