Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Guest Designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #272 - Ribbon

Hi peeps, welcome to my sharing today.
Today, i'm going to share with you all my 2nd project as guest designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog. The theme for this week challenge is - Ribbon.


Here is my card for this week challenge.
I stamp up the background with Hero Arts' "Holly Flourish" wooden block stamp. 
I think this stamp no longer available in most of the scrapbook stall, the only place i found online is here.
I colored the stamp with my distress ink markers, and it stamp perfectly on a white card stock with distress colors. Next, i tie up the ribbon and adding the sentiment and some rhinestone to complete my card. 


Here is is closer look for my card, hope you like my card today.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, so pretty, love the ribbon/bows, great job on our challenge again, so happy you are with us, such talent. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that ribbon - bow!! Nice touch with the bling on it too! Great job on this weeks challenge!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that ribbon - bow!! Nice touch with the bling on it too! Great job on this weeks challenge!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping and love the gorgeous bow!
    So happy you joined us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! i love the background flourishes and the bows are just so pretty! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Rebecca! LOVE that beautiful, red ribbon and bow! Awesome card! Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    greating Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete