Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #5: Anything Goes/Tis the season

Joy to the world the Lord has come....
As the Christmas Carols singing in my minds, is just keep reminding me Christmas is coming soon!
Today, I'm here to share my card for The Crafty Addicts Challenge for December, and the challenge theme for this month is:  Anything Goes/Tis the season.


For this month Challenge, i'm trying my a new technique: Bokeh background.
I color my image Gilded Christmas Dove with color pencil, and i die cut the image at the center on my card.


Next, I put up my sentiment from Unity Stamps, and i added some silver and gold sequins to furnish my card.

This is my first try on the bokeh background, hope you like my card today.

For this month challenge, we would like to thanks sponsor (s) below:





Thanks for reading, have nice day.

Challenge:


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Rebecca, I love the bright and cheerful colours you used. The image is lovely too. I really like the way you've done the bokeh background with the circles of paint and sequins... looks fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, Rebecca. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card in our challenge this week. It's a real blessing to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a colourful and eye catching design.Beautiful work and I love the sprinkling of sequins.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colorful Christmas card and love the technique you used foryoru background. Thanks a lot for joining last week's Challenge and would love to see you again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement found in Psalm 125:2 which tells us, "As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore." Have a great day!

    Hugs always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete