Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Guest Designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #310-Angels

Hi peeps, welcome to my sharing today.
Today, i just want to share a good news with your all, it's such an honor for me to be able to be the guest designer for 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog for the month of August.
Although I've been their guest designer in November 2015, but i really excited to be a GDT for their challenge blog again.
For the coming 3 weeks in August, i going to share with you all my projects for their challenge blog every Thursday, stay tune.


For this week challenge, the challenge theme is Angels.
I decided to play along with my art journal as I'm still newbies to art journal, just want to give myself another try for my journal page.

I'm using the Arianna Girl from Unity Stamps as the angel on my page, and the bible verse i read on is taken from Colossians 4:2, 'Devote yourselves to Prayer, being watchful and thankful.'
For the colorful poppies flower, i'm using Donna Poppies stamp kit from Unity Stamps too.
I ink up this beautiful flower on my water coloured card stock and i cut out each flower carefully with my scissor.


Although this journal page is not "fantastic" piece of art work, but i really enjoy the colors, the paints, and the precious moment just me and my colors, my art and my time with God.
That's all from me. hope you love my project today.
Do come and share your project with us, we can't wait to see your beautiful projects this week.
Have a nice day ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rebecca and WELCOME BACK to the hen house!! Can't wait to see what the rest of the month holds - cheers! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the background, very pretty. Great to have you back with us this month. Way to go!

    Cheers,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back! Loving the flowers with your angel and the word prayer. The colors are simply beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the inspiration this month.

    ReplyDelete