Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 162 - Christmas and/or Birthdays

Hello, welcome to my second sharing for today
Well,  it is 1st December and my mood actually is in the Christmas season now.
Today, I would like to share a card for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge bi-weekly challenge with the new challenge theme: Christmas and /or Birthdays.
For today's challenge, it's more to someone that who celebrate Birthday on Christmas day!
I'm not sure about you, but i do have a friend's birthday on 26 Dec, and i think this card suit her the most.


I'm using Champagne Bottle from Bloobel Stamps, and i do like the champagne bottle with the sparks.. it's time for celebratoions!


Here is the closer look for my card, hope you like my card today.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 Image



Prize: 5 Digis



Prize: 3 Images


That's all from me today, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment