Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Growing in Unity 2017 - Day 1: One single WISH

Hello Unity friends, today is my turn to be the GIU for Unity Stamps for the whole week, i'm so excited!
I believe that all of you knows that if you continue to visit my blog and leave a comment on my post each day for this week, you will stand a change to win some goodies from Unity. Therefore, please remember to come back for the coming few day and leave a comment to my post.


Today, i going to share a tag by using One Single Wish stamp from Unity.
I'm not sure about you, but sometime i do have some rushing moment where i need to do a quick card/ tag for a birthday event.
Here is my favorite stamp from Unity.


I stamp up the image on the Kraft paper, and i color it with color pencil, decorate with washi tape, twine, Stickles or glitter glue, and emboss a Birthday wishes sentiment from Unity Hashtag Kit.


The image makes my tag looks pretty cute and awesome, i could just tie with my paper bag and it's ready for party.

I just love Unity Stamps for their high quality stamps and beautiful images.
Do remember to come back tomorrow as i will share another project by using another kit.
See you.

31 comments:

  1. That is a very cute tag Rebecca! I look forward to what else you will share this week!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag! Love that cupcake! Congrats on your GIU week! Looking forward to checking in with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag... Love seeing all the creations of different tags! Looks Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Tag. I like the balloon and the dots that you added to your tag. I look forward to see what else you will share with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tag. Tags as so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birthday tag is adorable! The colors used on the Kraft paper, look beautiful...
    Many thanks for sharing your delightful tag.
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always forget about how cool colored pencils look on kraft paper. Such a pretty design! Happy to be a fellow GIU gal with you this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pencils on kraft? I need to try more. Colouring is not my strength, but I have been trying more often. It si nice when a stamp makes for a quick, but nice card or tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the soft colors and bright white sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have never tried a tag but you make me think I should. Just found Growing in Unity will be watching love all the ideas given to us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like I always need something I can do up in a hurry. Tags are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag! And I have to admit, that tissue paper in the bag is pretty nifty too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute tag. Definitely need to try more coloring on kraft! Will be checking in all week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this tag. I use tags a lot for guys. They seem to like them better than cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute Tag! Making tags are my new favorite things to make. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, I love Unity Stamps too!! Your tag is great, they do make regular things feel special, don't they! <3 Thanks for the inspiration and Congrats on your Growing in Unity Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute tag and great idea to have some on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool tag love the coloring on kraft. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHat an awesome tag and a very fun way to dress up a package or gift bag. Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the tag, the cupcake stamp is adorable! I don't make tags very often but this is a great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful tag - love all the little details like the washi tape. Your colouring on kraft is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute I love the highlighting on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tag idea! Unity stamps are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute. I like all of the various elements. Especially the cute washi...nice job

    ReplyDelete