Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Die cut machine - big shot from Sizzix

After saving few months, finally I manage to buy my favourite Sizzix Big Shot machine! I fall in love with the colours when I first saw in website, and since it can be used for both emboss and die cut function, finally I decided to buy it via online.


What I like about this machine is it can die cut and emboss in 1 machine! I know there are few brands also offer the same function as big shot, but I just love it for no reason.

Of course it is not cheap as US / UK, and I've survey for so long and finally I decided to buy via aifel.com, which the facilitator just so kind and helpful with all her customer. You may check the address here --> http://aifel.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/category&path=24_151#container



This is the first card I made using the die cut machine. The check strip is the emboss effect and the picture is die cut with Sizzix Framelits Circles scallop dies set.

                                      





You may notice that these 3 item have the same image/ picture, this is the free printable image that provided by Angie Bloom from Unity Stamp. We actually having a contest using this picture, this is fabulous.


This card specially made for my best buddy birthday, this girl just so sweet. Guess what, I got it free when I purchased this magazine. So blessed!
Together with the same mag, these are the free gifts attached.


I'm just fall in love with this 3 little pretty girls, and I decide to make another card for my colleague in Singapore, just to drop by and say Hi to her.

 It's so sweet right?

Ok, I'm done with my current post. Will post again in the coming few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment