Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

KOM Oct/13 - Oh Christmas Tree #2

Hi friends, I'm back again to share my new creation for the Christmas card using Unity KOM 10/13.
To be honest, i just can't resist to keep doing new cards with this kit, all the stamps in the kit just too beautiful, have you get yours?

Okay, back to the card that i've created, if you follow my post, this is the 4th card that I've created using the same KOM. 
Check out the big jar stamp, can you see how big the jar stamp is? 
The size of my card is 4.1 x 5.9 inch, and you can notice that the Jar is so huge!
The jar is beautifully decorate with ribbon and holy leaves, and to make it as a nice Christmas present, i filled up the empty jar with candies! 
I just love the jar when it's full with colorful candies, i think you love it too!


The 5th card is inspired by the color theme that i've planned for my church Christmas Decoration this year.
 I never experience to have a purple + silver Christmas theme before, and i really like the combination for this color theme.


And here comes my 6th Christmas card created by the same KOM. 
Again, I'm inspired by the Unity Be Inspired Challenge sketch challenge this month. Cards can be creates beautifully by just following the sketch as show. 
I do love the color theme as well, and it inspired me to apply the color theme on my card too!

 That's all for my cards today, if you would like to join in the Unity be inspired Challenge - The Magic of Christmas, kindly link up your post here.
Below picture is this month color challenge, sketch challenge and layout challenge!

Do stay tune for my up coming post, i do have more cards to share with your by using the same KOM.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. That jar card is beautiful! Lovely bird card and trees cards!

    ReplyDelete