Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

KOM Oct/13 - Oh Christmas Tree #3

Hi friends, Happy Friday! Yay!

Well, here am I again to continue to share with your my 7th card that i made using the KOM 10/13. Just a quick catch up, if you have not follow my post this week, you can read my first post and second post about the cards that I've made using the KOM 10/13 here and here.

Okay, back to today's card, I'm still creating card using this month Be Inspired Challenge color theme. I just can't help but continue playing with this color theme, it's so cheerful and merry!
I just wish Christmas can be here soon, what about you? 
Have you start creating Christmas Cards?

u


Below is this month Unity Be Inspired Challenge theme, if you would like to know more and play along with us, kindly please Click Here.

Thanks for reading my post today, do leave me a comments if you love Christmas like I do!
Have a great weekend ahead!
God Blessed.

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,great colours,love the bow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card, Rebecca!! Good job with the colour challenge. Wish I am more disciplined making all the Christmas cards I need, always seem last minute ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful for Christmas. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheery--I like the polka dot bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the bright cheerful color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the bright, cheerful colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete