Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Unity FWF Challenge: Smile July Sentiment Kit


Hello, how are you doing?
Today I would like to share with you all  my new card created using Unity: smile it's your day July 2015 sentiment kit
Notice that Unity Be Inspired Challenge for June just ended, but i just can't help to love this sentiment kit as it's so beautiful.


This is my card for today. 
I'm playing with the new stamp pad which i just received as a birthday present last week from a friend. The colors for the ink pad just so pretty, love it!



Love the beautiful flowers from the kit, just can't describe by words.
Hope you like my project today, happy weekend!


18 comments:

  1. Very pretty card; great design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors! What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the flowers in this. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I just got this set today. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is wonderful. I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background of your card Rebecca and I agree that the colours are gorgeous. The flower heads work beautifully and the raised ones gives great dimension. The sentiment is lovely too.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely fusion of colours Rebecca, a really pretty creation.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, and a beautiful subtle colour scheme - Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the brightly coloured flowers. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 19 Use a stamp or a digi somewhere. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. Great sentiment and I love the flower. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Rebecca. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely bright and cheerful card.

    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes with a sentiment' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete