Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Unity FWF: Happy Birthday with a cup cake

Hi peeps, happy Friday!
I'm so happy as i just received my Unity order past few days and I finally have time to checkout my new stamps from Unity today! Yay!

It's always excited to receive happy mail and the best part is Unity always have free gift in every order! I just love love love Unity so much!


Okay, this is my card today.
Just want to confess that I'm overwhelming by Unity's stamps while checking my new stamps. 
I just can't wait to stamp up this pretty cup cake image and colored it immediately. 
It's so beautiful and this stamp kit is just arrived at the right time as i'm planning to do a birthday card for a baby girl turning to 1 year old tomorrow! 


I colored my image with color pencil, and stamp up the happy birthday sentiment from the same kit.
Since it's for baby girl, i decided to have the card in Pink color, girls always like pink color!


Last but not least, i put up a ribbon bow and adding some glossy essence on the cherry and hearts to create a shinning glossy look.
And my card is ready to present to her tomorrow, hope she likes it!

That's all for today, hope you like my card too!
God Blessed!

Challenge Enter:


15 comments:

  1. Delicious card! Love the colors and the coloring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cupcake and this was is terrific - great colouring too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a yummy birthday card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute design. Love the heart in the background. Also love that ribbon & sweet flower button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum What a great cupcake!!Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy card, Rebecca. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gloss on the hearts and cherry make it extra yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! The cupcake looks delicious! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Rebecca and perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creation and love your color choices!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the image--great colors!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Café Challenge Blog--TCCCB--this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.

    Barb—DT

    ReplyDelete